Great reasons to join Lowes Park
Thank you for your interest in membership of our fine golf club, formed in 1915. We at Lowes Park would like to encourage participation in golf and make it available to all. As such we have a variety of membership options available to both new and existing members, all at some of the lowest prices in the area - see below for more details.
We believe Lowes Park is a club that has something to offer for everyone, with many great benefits:
- Competitions all year round. We have a busy competitive calendar including the popular 'winter mafia' played on Sundays during the winter months
- Both 9 and 18 hole competitons. We hold 9 hole qualifying competitions running alongside our 18 hole competitions throughout the golfing season
- Friendly and welcoming. Don't worry if you don't know anyone at the club, you'll have no problem fitting in. Whether it's social golf or serious competition you'll find what you're looking for.
- Free coaching. Juniors can find free coaching on Monday evenings during the summer months, whether members or not
- No joining fee & flexible payments. We make no extra charge for payments by monthly DD or credit card payments. We accept payment for membership by cash, cheque, direct debit and all major debit/credit cards
For more information contact the secretary via our contact page, email him at email@example.com or by telephone Monday - Friday between 9.00am & 12.30pm on 0161 764 1231.
Special Offers Available Now
|New Member Offer|
|Full Member*||1st 12 Months||£395|
|5 Day Member*||1st 12 Months||£275|
*Must not have previously been a member for at least 2 years
Please contact Secretary for Full Terms and Conditions
We also have some exceptional value 5yr, 10yr and lifetime membership deals available to both existing and new members available on a limited basis which can be viewed by clicking the link below.
Further details are available by contacting the secretaries office.
|New & Existing Members - Available Now|
|Available to new and existing
|*Available from age 50 years
|25% refund on death (only).|
|No refunds after 12 months.|
|Can be paid monthly by cheque or standing order over the
remaining months of the year, up to and including October.
|Subscriptions for 2016-2017 already paid by existing members
will be deducted pro rata from the above figures.
|Limited Numbers Available.|
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT THE SECRETARY